Registration for the World Health Summit taking place 9th – 11th October 2016 in Berlin, Germany is now open.
The summit’s central topics include:
- Migration and Refugee Health: From Care to Policy
- Technological Innovation for Health: Improving Healthcare Delivery
- Women, Empowerment and Health: Equality and Agency
- Translational Research: Advancing Innovative Treatment
- Infectious Diseases: Lessons Learned from Ebola to Zika
- Sustainable Development Goals: Transforming the Health Agenda
For more information please visit the World Health Summit website via this link.