IUNS 21st International Congress of Nutrition (IUNS-ICN)
The IUNS-ICN International Congress of Nutrition is a four yearly meeting that’s been held since 1946. The scientific programme has been designed according to the motto “From Sciences to Nutrition Security” with the aim of encouraging the exchange of knowledge in order to achieve the improvement of nutrition Security. The Conference aims to focus on ever aspect of nutrition issues going through a wide variety of topics which will be dealt with from different perspectives in order to enrich our attendees’ point of view.
Pillars of the preliminary programme include:
- Advances in Nutrition Research
- Nutrition Through Life Course
- Public Health Nutrition and Environment
- Nutrition and Management of Disease
- Nutrients and Nutritional Assessment
- Functional Foods and Bioactive Compounds
- Food Culture Practices and Nutritional Education
- Agriculture, Food Science and Safety
For more information please visit the dedicated IUNS-ICN website via this link.